Monday, November 8, 2010

Yes, I Skipped a Meal

Busy night. I skipped a meal. Manchion tried to stop me, but I just did it. It's all good. Whatever. I'm tired.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana, blackberry), slice of double-fiber whole-grain bread, skim milk with whey protein and ground cinnamon.

Snack: Apple (pink lady--and not my favorite of the varieties I've been trying so far, but still better than red delicious), carrots, book discussion (finally).

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach (okay, probably half a cup), cup of romaine mix (okay, probably a cup-and-a-half), serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, half a tomato, olive oil, balsamic vinegar.

And that's it. I had errands to run after school, I meant to make dinner when I got home, but the meeting I had to go to had a dinner before it, so I went back-and-forth about eating there. After deciding to eat there, I got there late, and it was a paper plate affair with no tables, so I opted to just see if I died of starvation.

Slim chance of that, mind you.

And Manchion tried to get me to eat something when I was over at her house, but by then I was over it. I could eat something now, but I'm about to go to bed, so that would just jack everything up. Whatever, I got all my fruits in and pretty much got all the veggies in... or came close, anyway. Tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment