Friday, November 26, 2010

Normal is Good

Maybe that title should be "Routine is Good". But I'm not going to change it. It's 9:21 and I'm tired and I ate too late and I'm just going to go with whatever.

My point is, today I was back on routine, and I'm happy with it. I did gain from yesterday morning from this morning, but had an overall loss for the week, so I'm okay.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar (side note: I've tried a different seasoning on the chicken, and these salads rock), carrots, apple, sharp cheddar cheese.

Dinner: Bottom round, about 1.5 servings of asparagus, mixed nuts, raisins, glad or red wine, dark chocolate.

Tomorrow is Turkey Day: Round Two. So expect more "being good within the bounds of what's available to me" tomorrow!

This week's magic number: 6.131. Chugging away to 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment