Monday, November 29, 2010

Free Green Tea!

It's official: I cannot drink green tea. I'm still trying not to hurl from trying to down a cup earlier. Ick. I think I'm going to bring it to school and leave it in the lounge under a sign that says "Free to a good home" and then scratch out "good".

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon, fruit smoothie (yogurt, milk, banana (I ran out of yogurt, so I made up the difference with milk--it was fine)).

Snack: Apple, carrots.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar).

Dinner: Baked chicken, about two servings of broccoli (maybe three), half a cup of decaf green tea (blueberry flavored).

No good news from the daily scale reading, either. Maybe tomorrow, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment