Monday, November 15, 2010

Mango? Mango?

So it's later than it should be, and Cody is over here cooking this on a trial-run for his competition thing for his FCCLA group that competes in February with beef as the main ingredient. Even though it's meant as an appetizer and it's very late, it's my beef for supper. I'm also making asparagus to eat along with it, as I have not had dinner yet. Yes, bad me. I know.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of double-fiber whole-grain bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Snack: Sharp cheddar cheese, mixed nuts, raisins, apple, carrots.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar).

Dinner: The beef skewer things, two servings of asparagus.

Okay, I have to go eat now.

No comments:

Post a Comment