Monday, November 22, 2010

Why am I Awake at Midnight?

Actually, there are a few reasons. The first is it takes way too long for jeans to dry. The rest are just stupid. (The reasons are stupid, not my jeans or my other clothes.)

Breakfast: Slice of whole-grain wheat bread with tablespoon of organic peanut butter, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana), skim milk with whey protein.

Snack: Prunes.

Lunch: Salad (cup-and-a-half of romaine mix, olive oil, balsamic vinegar).

Snack: Mixed nuts, raisins.

Dinner: Steak, carrots, asparagus, apple.

Another strange night. I made it to the store, but realized later I forgot about half the things I meant to get. I did weigh myself this morning, and I hadn't gained since Friday, so I guess I didn't do too much damage over the past few days.

Oh, and I have such a Price Chopper rant, but never mind. Just suffice it to say this QT deal is a rip-off if you're single and eat fresh fruits and vegetables.

Ah, and I need to share the bread story. Maybe tomorrow. I need to... go sit on the couch and wait for the dryer to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment