Friday, November 19, 2010

Remind Me to Tell You the Bread Story Sometime

I've got to remember to write about the loaf of bread I finished off the other day. But not now. Too much on my plate. The metaphorical one.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), and this: half a cup of skim milk, about 3/4 cup of yogurt, half a banana, and whey protein mix blended together.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, and vinegar).

Snack: Prunes and half a serving of carrots.

Dinner: Beef and turkey BBQ sandwich at the going-away thingy tonight at Papa Bob's BBQ. Later, at home, I had about three servings of asparagus. Oh, and two "I'll miss the Reyes family" consolation cookies. And even with that I think I might still have a snack of mixed nuts and raisins. And maybe dark chocolate. Or maybe I'll just have water. I guess you're gonna have to assume I didn't unless I come back here and fix it after the fact.

And this week's magic number is 6.075! Woo-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment