Thursday, November 11, 2010

If You Don't Count the Eggs, I had a Chicken-Free Day!

So I didn't want to stay up and grill chicken last night. I didn't want to grill it tonight, either, but I just got done. So I didn't have any chicken for my salad today. It's amazing the way your mind will get creative when it doesn't want to stay up and grill chicken.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), double-fiber whole-wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana, blackberry), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Carrots, salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), catfish, and an apple.

Dinner: Bottom round, two serving of steamed broccoli.

Snack: Sharp cheddar cheese, mixed nuts, raisins, dark chocolate.

I weighed myself this morning. I have this thing where I'm paranoid I'm gaining. As I approach a certain mark--a weight I know I haven't been for years (which is still WAY overweight, mind you), I'm having a little bit of a freak-out. I keep thinking something is going to happen to make the whole process reverse itself or something.

Anyway, I was still losing, so I felt okay. I might start weighing myself daily, however. "The program" suggests it, but it seemed a little too O.C.D., even for me. But apparently it isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment