Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Foiled Again, but Soon Unfoiled

Stupid brain. Stupid part-of-me-that-hates-making-lists.

I forgot to buy aluminum foil while I was at the store. I think my dream of ever getting a system of going to the store just a couple of times a week is just a pipe dream.

Breakfast: Catfish, variation on a smoothie (yogurt, banana, strawberry, not really a cup of milk, whey protein... I forgot to buy milk when I was at the store last night). This smoothie variation tasted pretty good, but was of a sort of "whipped" consistency. Odd. But I did have an idea for my routine in the morning that will save me dirtying up one spoon. Every little bit!
Snack: Apple (honey something or other, it was very sweet--normally I have red delicious, which have way too thick of skins, if you ask me), carrots, conversation with a kid about how we're going to form a book club of two.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, half a tomato, olive oil, balsamic vinegar).

Dinner: Mixed nuts, raisins, sharp cheddar cheese, bottom round, serving-and-a-half of asparagus, dark chocolate.

I am very tired tonight. I was very bad last night about staying up late. It will not be happening tonight. I might not even make it to my bedroom tonight. I hope I have the alarm set on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment