Friday, November 12, 2010

Twelve-Plus Hour Days Suck

Long boring copy session after school that led to long day. Blech.

Whatever.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of double-fiber whole-wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana, blueberry), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Snack: Apple and carrots.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar).

Dinner: Sharp cheddar cheese, mixed nuts, raisins, carrots (serving-and-a-half), grilled chicken, dark chocolate.

I need to buy aluminum foil. I need to buy fruit. I need to buy... something else. I forget what now.

I need to get to the store, but it won't be tonight!

Just sayin'.

Added 10:41 p.m.: Forgot to add: this week's number is 6.006! I've passed a whole number in my quest for 10!

Edited 11/13/10 10:31 p.m.: Added that I had added cinnamon to the whey protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment