Thursday, November 18, 2010

Is It Strange I Don't Feel Hungry A Lot?

I don't really get hungry that much. I did at first, but now I only feel noticeably hungry when I get home from school--and I have to wonder if that's actual hunger. Because I can ignore it and move on until it's time to make dinner, usually.

Whatever.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Snack: Carrots and prunes.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar).

Dinner: Baked catfish, asparagus (at least a couple servings), sharp cheddar cheese, mixed nuts, raisins, glass of red wine.

Seriously, my life seems odd right now. I keep finding other things to do besides munch on junk. Half the time I'm not even trying to find this stuff. No lie. It finds me.

Weigh-in tomorrow. I dread the day when I stop making progress, or only make a-fraction-of-a-pound kind of progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment