Saturday, March 12, 2011

Yesterday's Eats

Sorry for the delay. I was so tired when I got back from my Omaha road trip last night that I just bothered with the photoblogs... and I was so tired (and it had been so long since I ate dinner on the way to Omaha) that I oversnacked. That's my goal during spring break: rediscover my inner willpower of steel.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of bell peppers (red, orange, yellow, and green mix), serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), carrots, apple.

Snack: Sharp cheddar cheese, prunes, mixed nuts.

Dinner: Bottom round, little over two servings of asparagus, dark chocolate.

Oversnack: Several servings of mixed nuts, more dark chocolate, couple of prunes, serving of Pringles (of all things, right?), and a small serving of popcorn.

Those last two items were part of this diet program I signed up for via my health insurance, otherwise they wouldn't have been in the house. I managed to avoid the peanuts, and should probably throw them away until I'm sure I've rediscovered that inner willpower of steel thing again.

I spent the day yesterday thinking I didn't lose at all. Actually, I did lose... just not much. The new number is 7.0423!

No comments:

Post a Comment