Saturday, March 5, 2011

Have I Rambled About Popcorn Yet?

I keep meaning to share my popcorn thoughts... or my thoughts on popcorn. I may have done. Apparently if anyone is going to sort through these posts and see if I repeat myself, it's going to be me--and that frees me up to not worry about it, then.

Anyway, I know I read something about popcorn in the book I'm using as a guideline, but the index sucks, and I can't find popcorn anywhere in there--and I don't want to re-read the whole thing just for the one reference to popcorn.

However, now that I'm thinking about it, I realize I could re-read it with the purpose of making my own index. That would be worth it, I suppose.

And maybe I could sell it to the authors for the next edition. Or something.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt and banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of bell peppers (red, orange, yellow, and green mix), serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), apple, carrots.

Dinner: Bottom round, two servings of asparagus, sharp cheddar cheese, mixed nuts, prunes, dark chocolate.

Oh, and Binx and I went to a movie this afternoon. As we walked by the concession stand, he said, "I'm not hungry, and I'm not thirsty."

Ah, to have had that sort of willpower at age 4.

Edit 3/6/11 9:00a.m.: Tack on a couple of snacks involving bowl of popcorn (air-popped), few more servings of mixed nuts (very bad of me), and a couple more dark chocolates (also very bad). This is what I get for staying up way too late and not having enough veggies to snack on.

Edit 3/6/11 8:45p.m.: Oh, and another serving of prunes. I forgot that in the last edit.

No comments:

Post a Comment