Sunday, March 6, 2011

Ice Cream, Again

It's my "cheat meal" day, so I am just saying I included ice cream as part of it. Part of me wishes I hadn't, but the rest of me is telling that part of me to lighten up... just, you know, not in the "you're fat and need to lighten up" kind of way.

Breakfast: Baked tilapia, slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt and banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of bell peppers (red, orange, yellow, and green mix), serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), apple, carrots.

Dinner: Pistachios (maybe 20, by the time the evening was over), about 1.5 cups of stuffing, about 2 cups of mashed potatoes, two servings of baked asparagus, about two servings of corn, probably two servings of turkey, a dinner roll, a slice of pound cake, a scoop of chocolate ice cream, and some whipped cream on top.

Now that was a cheat meal!

Back to the regular eating schedule tomorrow. I actually look forward to it. I really do feel different (and in a bad way) when I go "off script" into the land of the shouldn't-eats.

Edited 3/8/11 at 5:58a.m. to inlcude dinner roll to dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment