Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Afternoon Brings News of Saturday

Yes, I'm late again. Also, strangest eating day to date. Just warning you.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt & banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of bell peppers (red, orange, yellow, and green mix), serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), carrots, apple.

Dinner: None, really. Honestly had mixed nuts, dark chocolate, sharp cheddar cheese, bowl of popcorn, and three more servings of mixed nuts and dark chocolate over the course of a very long evening.

I walked 2 miles, so judge me less harshly for that strange eating, okay?

I've got to get my schedule under control!

No comments:

Post a Comment