Sunday, March 13, 2011

Okay, I'll Try This...

I'm going to be up for a while, but I'm going to try posting what I've eaten today and use that as part of my argument with myself when I want to eat something later. "You've already posted," I'll say (and yes, probably out loud, even), "So why don't you just drink some ice water and eat the ice after?"

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt and banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Dinner: Four fried mushrooms, two with horseradish sauce... or five and three there... I can't remember for sure. Two chicken wing "drumsticks" (fried). Serving of asparagus. About five pretzels. Probably about three servings of barbecue beef. A slice of pound cake.

It was another strange day. Yes, I skipped lunch. Really, breakfast was just super-late, because I was up way too late last night.

I think I overdid it with the barbecue beef, so snacking really doesn't sound like an appealing idea right now. Maybe that's the secret. But I hope it isn't.

Addendum: Fail. But at least I failed within my normal range (barring the popcorn, which I still have to look up... which translates to re-reading the whole book, apparently): Carrots, apple, dark chocolate, prunes, raisins and popcorn.

Editied 3/15/11 at 9:17 for addendum.

No comments:

Post a Comment