Monday, March 28, 2011

Last Friday...

Yes, I was "off the grid" and not so much in control of what was offered to me at meal times... and I have no excuse for all the crap I ate as snacks except that the only healthy snacks offered were apples and oranges. I don't like oranges at all, and the apples were gone at some point after I had one on Thursday...

So here is the report for Friday:

Breakfast: Breakfast casserole (eggs, bread, sausage, milk, half-n-half), fourth of a banana.

Snack: Peanut butter granola bar (package of two), handful of trail mix (raisins, peanuts, sunflower kernels, pumpkin kernels, cashews, almonds), prunes.

Lunch: Two servings of baked ziti, slice of garlic bread, salad (lettuce, cucumber, Italian dressing, Parmesan cheese), a small scoop of spumoni and a vanilla pizzelle (it was like a cookie or a flat ice cream cone, really... I just typed the name of it off the package... I have no idea if that was a brand name or an item name).

Snack: Two handfuls of train mix (mentioned earlier), two handfuls of plain M&Ms, one handful of dry-roasted peanuts (with sea salt), a handful of another trail mix (M&Ms, raisins, pretzels).

Dinner: Serving of amaretto chicken, two cups of white rice, piece of pineapple upside-down cake.

Snack: Nature Valley almond crunch bar.

Yeah, it gets worse, folks. I'm so afraid of the weigh-in this upcoming Friday. I also got very little sleep for these nights, so... yikes. That's all. Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment