Monday, March 7, 2011

Confusion

So I signed up for this thing via my insurance that's a weight-loss program that, like the book I read and am using, is more about lifestyle change than a "diet". That's great and all, but the two aren't going to jive in a lot of ways. So who knows if I'll change anything at all--but if I do, that's why.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt and banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of bell peppers (red, orange, yellow, and green mix), serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), apple, carrots.

Dinner: Bottom round, two servings of asparagus, sharp cheddar cheese, mixed nuts, prunes, dark chocolate.

Late Snack: Yes, something I need to work on... Few more servings of mixed nuts, some dark chocoalte, and a bowl of air-popped popcorn. I have to stop staying up late... and when I do, I have to drink more water... or eat dinner later.

And now I'm off to continue watching Stargate Universe!

Edited 3/8/11 at 5:59a.m. to include late snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment