Tuesday, March 29, 2011

No Walk, but I Ate Right

So I was going to walk, but I sat outside for over an hour at a soccer game, and my bones weren't having any more of this outside-in-the-cold nonsense. Somebody tell Spring to get her butt back here.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (banana and yogurt), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of Romaine mix, serving of bell peppers (red, orange, yellow, and green mix), serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), apple, carrots.

Dinner: Bottom round, two servings of asparagus, sharp cheddar cheese, prunes, mixed nuts, dark chocolate.

And I just realized I forgot to buy bread when I made my trip to the store earlier. I was at the Price Chopper in Liberty (where they don't have my new favorite kind of apple, the name of which I can't remember but am sure I'd recognize if I saw it) and bought what I thought were all my needed supplies... but alas, I forgot the bread. Guess who will be going to the store here in a bit...

Yeah, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment