Friday, March 4, 2011

It's Nice to Know Sucking in My Gut Makes a Difference Now...

I surprised I remember how to suck in my gut. But I do. It makes a difference now. It didn't used to. I don't know that it made even the slightest difference back in September.

So, there's another reason why I'm glad I did this!

Breakfast: Baked tilapia, slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of bell peppers (red, orange, yellow, and green mix), serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), carrots, apple.

Dinner: Bottom round, three servings of asparagus, sharp cheddar cheese, mixed nuts, prunes, dark chocolate.

Oh, and I didn't forget about Brussels Sprouts... I just found the asparagus at Price Chopper!

This week's magic number: 7.0225!

No comments:

Post a Comment