Wednesday, March 16, 2011

No Walk Today

I didn't schedule my day very well. I should have walked earlier, but by the time I knew I was going to have Binx tonight, it was too late for me to get that in and still get everything else done. No big. I'll walk tomorrow.

Breakfast: Baked tilapia, slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (banana, yogurt, skim milk, whey protein, cinnamon).

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of bell peppers (red, orange, yellow, and green mix), serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), apple, carrots.

Dinner: Corned beef, cabbage, carrots, one small potato, pita chips (maybe eight or ten, total), bread, guacamole, marzipan, some sort of nut thingy (sometimes stuff in the Klumb home is from Europe and in some foreign language or another, and there ain't no way I'm gonna spell it right or even remember the name of it).

Yes, dinner at the Klumb home tonight. I managed to stay for the whole thing, and Binx seemed to have a good time once he got over being shy... or got over being shy with the other kids, anyway.

The plan for tomorrow: totally normal eating day (the new normal, not the old pre-October-2010 normal), and a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment