Thursday, March 10, 2011

I Thought I Knew What the Issue Is...

I thought I knew what my eating issue of late is, but apparently I'm wrong. I ate a crazy snack--so crazy that I was moved to not have dinner, and to actually exercise. I don't know if either step will make any difference, but whatever.

I walked 1.6 miles tonight (at least I think that's a fairly accurate estimate), which took me a little under half an hour. My legs are hating me right now.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt and banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of bell peppers (red, orange, yellow, and green mix), serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), apple, carrots.

Snack/Dinner/Whatever: Mixed nuts, prunes, chocolate, more mixed nuts, more prunes, more mixed nuts. Popcorn (a bowl).

What the heck was that? Seriously...

Whatever. I'm going to mark it down as stress-eating and be on the lookout for it again so I can try to head it off. At least I didn't go nuts and make the frozen-food-for-the-teens-in-my-life stuff in the freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment