Tuesday, March 15, 2011

This is My Best?

Seriously, my best day in a long while, and this is as good as it gets? Sadness.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana, skim milk, whey protein, cinnamon).

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix serving of bell peppers (red, orange, yellow, and green mix), serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), apple, carrots.

Dinner: No dinner as such. Before the movie I had two wings (actually one wing total, but two of the "wings" the way the folks at Papa John's set them out for you) and a slice of pepperoni pizza. Don't judge. They were there, and I really wanted to eat all the wings and three-fourths of the pizza, so what I ate was a major willpower accomplishment, especially when you consider the massive failness that has been my willpower of late.

Snack: Prunes, mixed nuts, dark chocolate. All normal servings, not repeat huge ones.

There you go. My best day for a while now. May tomorrow be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment