Monday, March 28, 2011

Good... Good... Bad...

I was tired all day. I was tired when I got home. I was also crazy hungry when I got home, probably because of all the bad eating I did over the weekend. I don't know. Pick an excuse. The day did not end with good eating.

Whatever, tomorrow is another day.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt and banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of Romaine mix, serving of bell peppers (red, orange, yellow, and green mix), serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), carrots, apple.

Dinner: Several servings of cashews, several servings of dark chocolate, several servings of raisins.

At this rate, I'll be back to my original weight by the end of the week. Everybody put on your protective eye wear as my fat comes flying back on my body!

I kid. But I feel gross right now. I'm going to try to burn the memory of how I feel right now in my brain for the next time I think this is a good idea.

Oh, and I haven't walked in days. That must start up again tomorrow. I'd say today, but I have two more blogs to catch up and it's already past the time I need to be in bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment