Monday, October 11, 2010

What Harm Could One Apple Do?

Ugh. If I don't eat an apple, I'm short a fruit for the day. Maybe I'll eat a serving of raisins instead. Yes, I've just decided... Oh, wait, I need the apple AND the raisins. Crud.

Okay, here we go...

Breakfast: Fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana, strawberries), two egs (one yolk), skim milk with whey protein.

Lunch (11:15): Salaad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red peppers, serving of chicken, half a tomato (mushed up), olive oil and balamic vinegar). No snack today. I didn't think to bring it because I didn't take my lunch to school--had an actual hour between meetings, so I went home for lunch. Normally it's 90 minutes, but apparently the district didn't like us going out to sit-down restaurants for lunch or something.

Snack: (7:00 or so): Mixed nuts, sharp cheddar cheese.

Dinner: (8:00): Bottom round, two-and-a-half servings of asparagus. Glass of wine. Different wine than I've been drinking. Was very sweet and grape-y. Still not my favorite beverage on the planet.

My hope is to have an apple, some raisins, and MAYBE some dark chocolate before bedtime. If I don't, I'll come back and edit this. We shall see.

Again, I'm starting to be of the opinion a big secret is having something to do. Maybe I'll become all ninja master of eating one day and be able to be bored and not eat, but I'm not counting on it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment