Saturday, October 16, 2010

Saturdays Are Killer

Yikes! Saturday is a hard day to get through. So much time, so much I could be eating to kill time... And so on.

I have figured out I find a sort of peace while chopping and cutting up fruits and vegetables, as I just spend about 30 minutes doing that, so I should have gone to the store when the idea crossed my mind earlier today. I could have killed time at the store, and had that not-thinking-I'm-hungry time while cutting up food.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), one slice of whole grain bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana, strawberry), skim milk with whey protein.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, one serving of chicken, half a tomato (mushed up), olive oil, balsamic vinegar), sharp cheddar cheese, mixed nuts.

Snack: Apple, carrots.

Dinner: Catfish, two servings of asparagus.

Post-housewarming party snack: Carrots, raisins, dark chocolate.

I had something else to say here, but it has left my mind. Something about buying groceries, maybe. I don't know. Torchwood is on the telly, and it's an episode I never saw, and I thought I saw them all... so I'm distracted. If I think of it, I'll try to add it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment