Tuesday, October 26, 2010

So I Guess I'll Be Seeing the Doctor Soon... or Does That Apple-a-Day Thing Not Really Work?

I had no apple today. Actually, I started worrying if having the same every day put me at risk of developing an allergy. Seriously. But that wasn't why I didn't have an apple today. I just forgot to buy some.

Also, since I have these prunes, I have to eat them, and I don't tend to think of them.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana, strawberry), slice of whole grain bread, skim milk with whey protein.

Snack: Carrots, prunes.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red peppers, serving of grilled chicken, half a tomato, olive oil, vinegar).

Snack: Mixed nuts, raisins.

Dinner: Bottom round, carrots, slice of whole grain bread.

(I wasn't in the mood to steam broccoli tonight... so I opted for the carrots.)

Anyway, nothing too exciting to report. I did a scale check this morning, and am feeling okay about progress so far this week. Maybe I should have a poll as to whether or not I switch systems from my secret number system to pounds lost. I'm good either way, but maybe my audience of three want to know.

Whatever, I'll think about the poll. Hope you're having a good evening. I have to be in bed at a decent time tonight, as conferences are until 8:00 tomorrow night. I'll have to suck it up and wait to watch Stargate Universe until Thursday night, I guess. So it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment