Sunday, October 17, 2010

Oh, Sunday...

Oh I ate more than I should have tonight. I'll just admit it now.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), fruit smoothie (not a catfish smoothie, Jhoneric... this one was yogurt, banana (okay, half a banana), and strawberries), a slice of whole grain bread, and skim milk with whey protein.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine, serving of red pepper, serving of chicken, half a tomato (mushed up), olive oil, balsamic vinegar), mixed nuts, sharp cheddar cheese, raisins.

Snack: Apple, carrots.

Dinner: About a serving-and-a-half of chicken, mushrooms (with salt and soy sauce, I think Tricia said), asparagus with Parmesan cheese and lemon zest, and some romaine lettuce. I guess I didn't eat that much, but it was more than I probably should have. Oh, and I had dark chocolate for dessert.

I am still proud of myself for the self-control I had at the housewarming party for Leslie, etc. last night. I was super close to just grabbing a handful of starchiness and eating away... but didn't. I'm okay going a little overboard on Sunday night, I suppose, as long as I keep it limited to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment