Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday Cravings

I don't know if it's what I ate tonight or the fact we were watching shows as they aired instead of recorded (so I was forced to see commercials), but I was craving all kinds of food tonight. It was the weekly dinner with Ben & Tricia and the girls, so I had foods I wouldn't normally have (well, not since I started this mess, anyway). But again, I seldom watch commercials while at home, so maybe they were to blame. Or maybe my mind just decided I needed stuff that I shouldn't have. Whatever. I didn't hit a drive-thru on the way home, so they're just cravings.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana, strawberries), skim milk with whey protein.

Snack: Carrots, apple, sharp cheddar cheese, mixed nuts. This made up a couple of snacks, mind you.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of grilled chicken, serving of red peppers, half a tomato, mushed up, olive oil, balsamic vinegar (some day I'm going to change the ingredients, just to see if anyone's reading)).

Dinner: Less than 1 cup of mashed potatoes, chicken pot pie (not a frozen one, but Tricia's recipe... I'd guess one serving of chicken, some veggies (corn, peas, carrots), and a bunch of stuff I'm not supposed to be eating. Oh, and some corn (in addition to what was in the c.p.p.).

Return home snack: A serving of raisins and some dark chocolate.

Okay, I'm beat. I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment