Sunday, October 24, 2010

Bananas Bought!

Okay, I have purchased bananas. Now I need to get to sleep--but my pillowcases are in the dryer. ::sigh::

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole grain bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana, strawberry), skim milk with whey protein.

Lunch: Carrots, salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red peppers, serving of grilled chicken, half a tomato, olive oil, balsamic vinegar).

Snack: Apple.

Dinner (at Ben & Tricia's): Chili (with lean beef, even) with cheese, two cornbread muffins, one baked potato (ouch), little butter, couple of dollops of cream cheese, chives.

With the tomatoes in the chili, I made my veggie quota for the day. A little shy on the fruit side, but I'm done eating for the night...

Now, if only I could get to bed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment