Saturday, October 9, 2010

Saturdays Are Hard

I can tell the secret of being successful at this eating-right thing is going to be keeping busy on Saturday. Also, it wouldn't hurt to wake up at a decent hour--and to take care of breakfast as soon as I wake up...

Breakfast: (around 11:00): Catfish, milk-with-whey-protein, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana, strawberry).

Lunch: (around 3:30 or 5:30 or something): An apply while I made the salad and cut up the fruit I bought at the grocery store, salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, about a cup of grilled chicken, a serving of red peppers, half a tomato mushed up, olive oil, balsamic vinegar.

Dinner (at 9:30): Bottom round, two servings of asparagus, sharp cheddar cheese, grapes, carrots.

I'm sure between now and going to bed I'll have some dark chocolate and some mixed nuts. If not, I'll go back and edit this post tomorrow to reflect the missing of those snack items.

I saw Say today. She believes my scales were actually functioning correctly. I hope so. That would be choice.

P.S.: Blogger's spell check is a freak. It thought the "alad" of "salad" was spelled incorrectly, and when I fixed "misisng" to "missing", it still thought it was misspelled, and couldn't offer "missing" as a correction. Freak.

No comments:

Post a Comment