Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Must... Sleep...

Conferences tonight. Bleh. Just about the time. I got dishes done, am getting blogs updated, and I'm going to bed. Party animal, right?

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana, raspberry), skim milk with whey protein, slice of whole grain bread.

Snack: Prunes, carrots.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar). You read right--no tomato. None tomorrow, either. Like I had time to shop. Also, if you didn't catch it earlier, raspberries in the smoothie this morning instead of strawberries. Whoo-hoo! I'm wild and crazy!

Dinner: Bottom round, carrots, mixed nuts with raisins.

I'm making a goal meeting my fruit and vegetable requirement. I mean not my goal so much as a guideline. The rest of the stuff I'm not thinking about as much, but probably should be. Whatever. We shall see.

Tired. Sleep now.

2 comments: