Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Chicken Makes That Salad

Okay, I totally forgot to put the chicken in the salad when I packed my lunch this morning. The salad was okay, but I really did miss the chicken. No worries, I stopped by the house on the way to the doctor and got that animal protein eaten before I headed to my doctor's appointment.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana, strawberry), skim milk with whey protein added.

Lunch (about 1:15 or so): Salad (one cup spinach, one cup romaine mix, one serving of red peppers, half a tomato (mushed up), olive oil, and balsamic vinegar), carrots.

Snacks: I didn't snack while the kids had lunch, as I had other fish to fry... not that I had fish, and not that I'd fry it if I did. Anyway, at 2:30 or so I had some chicken, and at 4:30 or so I had an apple, sharp cheddar cheese, and mixed nuts.

Dinner: I had bottom round and two servings of steamed broccoli. And a glass of wine.

Post-Dinner Snack: One serving of raisins, dark chocolate.

Apparently since my June appointment with the sleep doctor guy, I lost a HUGE chunk of weight. What's that about? Maybe I had lead in my pockets back in June. Whatever, as much as he was saying I lost, you'd think I'd notice.

Yes, I haven't mentioned exercise in a while. There, I said it. Now I'm moving on to the next paragraph.

Okay, actually, there wasn't going to be a next paragraph. Now there is. And I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment