Friday, October 8, 2010

Something About Scales Falling Away From My Eyes...

So the big news is I weighed myself again today, one week later, and I'm questioning the functionality of my scales. Seriously, if they're working, I'm crazy motivated to keep this up. But I'm afraid they might be malfunctioning. Whatever, more on that a week from today.

Breakfast: Two eggs, one yolk. Fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana, strawberry). Skim milk with whey protein.

Snack: Carrots and an apple. Better conversation today, however.

Lunch (around 1:15): Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, cup (probably less) of grilled chicken, half a tomato (mushed up), olive oil and balsamic vinegar. And I just realized I need to go to the store for more tomatoes tomorrow.

Afternoon nosh: Mixed nuts. Sharp cheddar cheese. Grapes. So I was hungry for some reason, okay?

Dinner: Bottom round, two servings of asparagus (did I mention how I love the asparagus?), and a glass of wine. Dark chocolate to follow shortly.

If my scales are correct, the magic number is now 5.731. Remember, the goal is 10!

I really hope those scales are at least relatively correct!

No comments:

Post a Comment