Friday, October 29, 2010

It Had to Be the Cheese or the Chocolate... or Both

So I didn't have cheese and dark chocolate for the last part of this week... or most of it, now that I think of it. And I lost about three times the weight this week that I lost the week before. Maybe it was conferences. Whatever, I'll take it, and hope my scales aren't malfunctioning and I'm really gaining weight.

Oh, also: I felt hungry today. So apparently that part of me that signals hunger is doing okay. Now, if the part that signals "80% full" would kick in.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole grain bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana, strawberry), and skim milk with whey protein.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, half a tomato, olive oil, balsamic vinegar).

Snack (as I was making dinner, actually--my post-car-fetching errands took forever, and I was actually feeling a little faint when I walked in the house): Mixed nuts, raisins, sharp cheddar cheese, apple.

Dinner: Catfish, two servings of asparagus, glass of red wine, dark chocolate.

And the magic number? 5.889 (the goal is 10, remember). That's my biggest jump since that first week!

Anyway, I'm dead tired right now. I have a post I want to do on the other blog, but I think my body wants me to go switch off the brain for a while in front of the television.

No comments:

Post a Comment