Monday, October 25, 2010

So... Fruits and Vegetables Have Seasons?

I'm kidding. I knew that. Sort of in the same way that I know you need to have an engine in a car for it to run, but have no idea much in the details beyond that fact. So I guess that's why some of the produce has been of crap quality at the store lately, huh? That, and I left a home-grown tomato at Ben & Tricia's last night. Sad me.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole grain bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, strawberry, bananas), skim milk with whey protein.

Snack: Carrots, apple, and irritation.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red peppers, serving of grilled chicken, half a tomato, olive oil, balsamic vinegar) and ridicule from teammates.

Dinner: Mixed nuts, raisins, bottom round, two servings of broccoli.

I did very poorly with sleep last night. Hope to be in the bed by 9:00, asleep by 9:30. Wish me luck on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment