Monday, October 18, 2010

I Haven't Eaten Since Before 7:30!

So one of the guidelines is to not eat after 7:30 at night--which is goofy, because that assumes you go to bed at a particular time, but nowhere in this book do they give that suggested time... so it's not like I can do some sort of adjustment or calculation without this information... and I'm staying up later than usual to finish grading things, so I'm gonna go to bed feeling that hunger for sure! Whatever.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), fruit smoothie, one slide of whole grain bread, and skim milk with whey protein.

Snack: About three-fourths of an apple that was starting to go, I think. Carrots. Conversations with seventh-graders.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red peppers, serving of grilled chicken, half a tomato (not mushed up--more on that toward the end of this post), olive oil and balsamic vinegar.

Snack: Mixed nuts, raisins, sharp cheddar cheese.

Dinner: Catfish, two servings of asparagus, slice of whole grain bread, dark chocolate.

So I didn't mush up the tomato today. I'm not sure why I even started that, although it might be because I still have strong memories of hating the texture of tomatoes--something I got over in late high school, but apparently still haunts me. Anyway, I actually forgot my slap-chopper thing at home, and was forced to just cut it up and let it mix in with everything when I did the super-shake/twist thing I do... and I really liked it. So, that's something I don't have to clean every day... Hooray for that.

Okay, I have to get back to grading. Also, I have to sleep with an oxygen monitor thing on my wrist and finger tonight, so I guess I have to read how that's supposed to work before I put it on, too.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment