Monday, February 7, 2011

Enjoying the Memory of the Taste

Yeah, this cold is sucking the flavor out of everything I eat. Luckily, I eat just about the same thing every day, so I have the memory of the taste of whatever it is I'm eating.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of peppers (red, orange, yellow, and green), serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar), carrots, prunes.

Dinner: Bottom round, three servings of broccoli, sharp cheddar cheese, mixed nuts, raisins, dark chocolate.

I look forward to food having taste again. Also, I look forward to more adventurous eating on my part. I need to start looking into other foods that work with this system. Or not. I got stuff to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment