Sunday, February 27, 2011

Another Late Update

Here I am, updating a day's eating the next day instead of the day of. This trend shall not continue, I swear it!

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt and banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Some sort of grilled chicken thing at Applebee's. It came with red peppers (I think) and some sort of cheese on it, and two servings of steamed broccoli (three servings after I ate the broccoli Cody didn't want). Also, I had a fruit smoothie there (strawberry coco something... all I know for sure was it contained no high fructose corn syrup).

Dinner: Well, there wasn't really an actual dinner. I had a lot of snacking, though, which made this another bad day, About three servings of mixed nuts, maybe four (spread over quite some time). Prunes. Sharp cheddar cheese. Carrots. Dark chocolate.

Tonight is my dinner at Ben & Tricia's, but beyond that, I'm back on track for today. I just needed yet another trip to the grocery store.

Now, about that exercise...

No comments:

Post a Comment