Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Free Day

Okay, Friday Free Meal Day, but that didn't roll off the fingers as nicely.

Since I'm not having dinner with Ben & Tricia this weekend, and since they forced me to eat bread at 54th Street today, I decided lunch was my "free meal" of the week. I was pretty good, but there was rice and bread...

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt and banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (basically a Caesar salad with oil and vinegar instead of the normal dressing... so romaine (maybe two servings), Parmesan cheese, croutons, and the oil and vinegar), slice of oat bread of some kind with about a teaspoon of honey butter on it, blackened tilapia, steamed vegetables (squash, broccoli, carrots, mushrooms... easily two servings of veggies there), wild rice.

Snack: Sharp cheddar cheese, mixed nuts, prunes.

Dinner: Bottom round, two or three servings of broccoli, dark chocolate.

And for the weigh-in: I lost three pounds this week. The magic number is 6.9252. If I can lose a bit over 3 pounds next week, I'll be to 7.

I have an appointment with my doctor on Monday. I'm going to ask him if my goal is what I think it should be. So the goal may no longer be 10 on that magic number. I'll let you know when I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment