Monday, February 28, 2011

Finally! Back on Track!

The title is referring to the fact I'm posting the day of my eating, not the day after... not the fact that I've eaten "off the program" just about every day for the past week. But that works, too.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt and banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine, serving of bell peppers (red, orange, yellow, green mix), serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, vinegar), apple, carrots.

Dinner: Baked tilapia, two servings of broccoli, sharp cheddar cheese, mixed nuts, prunes, dark chocolate.

P.S.: How crazy is it I've had baked tilapia like however-many times, and I still have to look up the cooking time, etc.? Whatever, I just scribbled it down on a post-it inside the cabinet by the stove. This is my new way of keeping track of recipes. They ought to make a box or something for that kind of stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment