Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Welcome Back, Flavor

I'm feeling better. I can taste food. At least some of it... that, or my food was so bland tonight it could have been replaced with nutrition cubes or something. It's very possible it was the latter.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt and banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of peppers (mix of red, orange, yellow, and green), serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), carrots, apple.

Dinner: Mixed nuts, prunes, bottom round, two servings of broccoli, sharp cheddar cheese, dark chocolate.

Tomorrow I'm going to brave a spot-check on the weight. I have to do it. I've gone two mornings without peeking. Almost all of my daily pictures yesterday made me look like I was Jabba-sizing again, and that makes me nervous.

Today's picture was better, though. Or at least I think so, and that's what counts in the darkness behind the eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment