Saturday, February 26, 2011

Second Gain Week (Not Expected? No, Sadly)

A gain, again.

Just a small one compared to the one last time, but still a gain.

Of course, with the pizza roll debacle, the eating out six meals (and a continental breakfast that made choices close to my usual nearly impossible), it was to be expected. Oh, and last night I had too many servings of mixed nuts--but I was hungry and had to make a run to the store so there would be food in my house.

Excuses. Everybody's got one.

Luckily, I have some resolve as well, and my fridge is now fully stocked!

Breakfast: Hard-boiled egg, apple, raisins, skim milk.

Lunch: Southwest chicken salad (some sort of mixed greens, pine nuts, southwest chicken... I can't remember what else was in it, or what kind of dressing it was... but it was probably the healthiest thing I ate while eating out this week) and one roll.

Dinner: Mixed nuts (more than 1 serving--maybe 3 or more, by the time I was done), bottom round, about three servings of broccoli, two servings of prunes, sharp cheddar cheese, dark chocolate.

Okay, this week will be better. I've got plans in place for walking regularly, and I'm starting a weight management program through my insurance--so maybe that will help, too.

This week's magic number is 6.916. Remember, the goal is in the range of 9.524 to 10.000!

No comments:

Post a Comment