Wednesday, February 2, 2011

More Exercise with a Snow Shovel

Not as much exercise this time, but I did get out to shovel a path to the street from my front door. I don't know how long it took, but there was a lot more snow than the last time I did the shovel thing!

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt & banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Home remedy: Tablespoon of honey, quarter-teaspoon of cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red pepper, serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), apple, carrots.

Snack: Mixed nuts, prunes, sharp cheddar cheese.

Dinner: Bottom round, two servings of asparagus, dark chocolate.

After-dinner "Snack": Lots of air-popped popcorn, no butter or salt or anything. I still don't know what the official word on that is, and I hope it doesn't make my weigh-in go south! Or... up.

No comments:

Post a Comment