Saturday, February 5, 2011

I Wonder How the Zi-Cam Fits In?

So I'm taking Zi-Cam to see how that works on this stuffy head nonsense. I think it's helping, but who can tell. Whatever. I hate being sick. I'm not going to document all the Zi-Cam, because thinking makes my brain hurt.

Breakfast: Baked tilapia, slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt and banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of peppers (a mix of red, orange, yellow, and green), serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), carrots, apple.

Snack: Mixed nuts, prunes.

Dinner: Bottom round, almost four servings of asparagus (I won't eat it tomorrow, and I don't want it to go bad on me... and I love the stuff), sharp cheddar cheese, dark chocolate.

Now, did you notice how I switched up the salad just a little bit?

No comments:

Post a Comment