Saturday, February 12, 2011

I Love a Saturday!

I do love a Saturday, but it does allow for strange eating times and patterns... and since I'm still not sure how air-popped popcorn with no butter or salt fits into "the plan", I never know how to feel when I have a bowl of it. I mean, beyond the whole, "this is kinda bland" feeling.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt and banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Snack: Mixed nuts, about six cups of air-popped popcorn.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of peppers (mix of red, orange, yellow, and green), serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar.

Other snack: Sharp cheddar cheese, prunes.

Dinner: Bottom round, two servings of asparagus, dark chocolate.

I'm making an appointment to see the doctor soon. I was thinking I was supposed to have labs done again at the end of this month just to check all my numbers. Turns out it was more like the beginning (well, he wrote "in four months"on the eighth of October, anyway). At that time, I'm going to ask him how much I should weigh. When I tell people how many pounds I feel I have left to go (based on charts I've seen, etc.), they tend to go on about how I'm going to be a stick man if I lose that much more.

Also, it could be the baggy clothes are working for me--or working to make it seem like there's no fat left. I don't think that's it, but if it is, I'm here to tell you there's plenty of fat left!

No comments:

Post a Comment