Thursday, February 3, 2011

I Should Probably Knock Wood First, But...

I guess I'll know in about nine hours or so for sure, but as of right now I'm set to have my biggest loss since my first week. This morning I did a check (as I have been just about every day this week for some reason), and I was only 0.2 pounds away from having lost more than the first week I did this.

So I think there might be something to the whole "bad days equal good weeks" thing. I'd experiment some more with it, but I get nervous I'll jack things up and never be able to lose any weight ever again.

Or, you know, just jack it up enough to make it seem that way.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt and banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Home remedy: Tablespoon of honey, quarter-tablespoon of ground cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of red peppers, serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), apple, carrots.

Snack: Mixed nuts, prunes.

Dinner: Baked tilapia, two servings of asparagus, sharp cheddar cheese, dark chocolate.

I'm working on being in bed, on my way to being asleep at 9:30. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment