Monday, February 28, 2011

Late Again, but This One is on TWC!

I had this all ready to go last night, but the cable and internet were out, so I wasn't able to update.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt and banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine, serving of bell peppers (red, orange, yellow, green mix), serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), apple, carrots.

Dinner: Twelve chicken wings (mix of barbecue, hot, and just plain fried), two bowls of cheesy asparagus soup, bit of broccoli dipped in artichoke dip.

Yeah, too many wings, but whatever, it still counts as a normal Sunday, anyway. Now my lunch "box" has gone missing, and I have to figure out how I'm getting my lunch to school.

Drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment