Monday, February 14, 2011

No Red Cabbage?

Okay, so the salad wasn't bad today. I actually didn't mind not having the shredded carrot that's part of the romaine mix. I did miss the red cabbage some, but maybe I'll find a way to get that without buying the mix. If I can figure that out, I'll probably just stick with the romaine instead of the romaine mix.

Yes, folks, these are exciting times.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt and banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine, serving of peppers (red, orange, yellow, green mix), serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), carrots (probably why I didn't miss them in the salad, eh?), apple.

Dinner: Bottom round, two servings of asparagus, mixed nuts, raisins, sharp cheddar cheese, dark chocolate.

Seriously, by the end of the month I hope to have a plan in place to start mixing up the food a bit. I actually have a plan for the having a plan for it. That should help, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment