Sunday, February 6, 2011

Pick Your Favorite Title: "Ice Cream!" or "Are We Done Celebrating Things for a While?"

It's Superbowl Sunday. What this means for me is Ben & Tricia will be watching the Superbowl, and thus so will I--except tonight I've been at my computer trying to get this spreadsheet working right. I think I did it. But I'm still at my computer.

However, it also means celebratory food. And it's cheat meal night, so I'm not paying attention to much. I always have a bit of remorse after after I overdo it, and I guess I need to just accept it, because--with the exception of week-before-last--it works out for me.

So, I expect a gain tomorrow, so I'll probably hold off on the scale time until Thrusday or so!

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt and banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of baby spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of peppers (red, orange, yellow, and green), serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), carrots, apple.

Dinner and Superbowl grazing: About a cup of cheesy Rotel dip, about twenty chips, about fifteen little crackers with spinach & artichoke dip, two rolls, four wings (two hot, two barbecue), two servings of goulash, and a scoop of chocolate ice cream--my first ice cream since I started this, I think.

I know I've overdone it... and I knew before I listed all that. I feel gross. Never a good sign!

Whatever, back on schedule tomorrow. If it works for Dolly Parton, it can work for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment