Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Many Wednesday Nights, I Don't Know What I'm Eating...

Sorry I have to vague it up some on Wednesday's. Dinner at the Klumb home tends to be stuff I have to look up if I'm going to come even close to naming it. But I try.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt and banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine, serving of peppers (mix of red, orange, yellow, and green), serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), carrots, apple.

Dinner: A spinach guacamole chip with spicy hummus on it. Maybe two servings of green beans. Some sort of Glaze or something to dip the green beans in (maybe half a tablespoon... or a full tablespoon). A piece of toast. A bowl of squash soup. A cucumber slice with spicy hummus on it. Venison medallions... or something like that. Maybe a serving of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment